Due to the COVID19 pandemic we have temporarily closed our brick and mortar stores.
FREE SAME-DAY, CONTACTLESS, CURB-SIDE PICKUP* or FREE EXPEDITED, CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING* AVAILABLE. There are no duties or import fees. All prices are in Canadian Dollars. We ship to any APO/FPO/DPO or PO Box addresses.
Currently, we only ship within Canada. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FREE SAME-DAY, CONTACTLESS, CURB-SIDE PICKUP DETAILS:
1. Place your order on streetstores.ca
At checkout, select one of three available pickup locations:
- Below The Belt - Coquitlam Centre. 2929 Barnet Highway, 2203 The Coquitlam Centre, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, V3B 0G2. P#604-552-1855. Pickup location: South Mall Entrance beside London Drugs.
- Below The Belt - Distribution Centre. #117, 250 Schoolhouse Street, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, V3K 6V7 P#604-540-2358.
- Below The Belt - Guildford Town Centre. 10355- 152 Street, 10355 - 152 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3R 7C1. P#778-395-3953. Pickup location: Level 2, Entrance 7.
- Street Store - Victoria, BC. 1241 Government Street, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 1Y6. P# 250-383-0424. Pickup location: Yates St Temporary Loading zone in front of Street.
2. You will receive an order confirmation via email. ***Important: please do not try to pickup your order until you receive confirmation that the order is ready for Curb-side pickup***
3. You will receive a phone call to arrange pickup appointment when your order is ready for pickup.
4. At time of arrival call the store location and confirm your ORDER # and Car make/colour. We will bring your order to your car. All orders will be sanitized and employees will delivery wearing PPE.
5. Orders must be in by 12 noon pst for same-day pickup
6. Curb-side pickup hours are Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm pst.
*Limited inventory is available in each location. You will be contacted if we are unable to provide Curb-side pickup at your preferred location. We will arrange for an alternative pickup date.
FREE EXPEDITED, CANADA-WIDE, SHIPPING DETAILS:
FAST & FREE Canada Post shipping on orders over $50 (before taxes, after discounts) available.
Flat shipping rate anywhere in Canada for orders less than $50 is only $12.00 plus tax.
*Please note that since we ship with Canada Post, if you have a PO Box you must provide it as the shipping address since Canada Post will not deliver to the street address in that case
All Canada Post shipments are EXPEDITED, with deliveries taking 1-3 business days. Depending on where you live in Canada it could take up to 7 business days (excluding weekends, holidays and weather permitting). Remote locations may take up to 13 business days.
Once your order has shipped, we will send you a Canada Post tracking number for the most up-to-date estimate of when your order will arrive. If you choose to ship your order to a Below The Belt store near you for pickup it could take 2 to 7 business days depending on the location you select. If you would like your item Priority mailed please email email@example.com. The total time that it takes for you to receive your order is a combination of processing time (1 to 3 days) and shipping time (depending on where you live and the method of shipping).
For Canada Post Expedited orders, you may track your package by entering your tracking number on the Canada Post Tracking Tool
If you feel your parcel has been lost, please contact our customer care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will open a lost parcel ticket for you. All lost parcel tickets may take up to 15 days to resolve. Please note for "Ship to Store" orders for in-store pick up: if you do not pick up your package within 30 days of it's arrival at the store we may refund your order and return the package to our distribution centre.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that the shipping address is entered correctly. If you provide the wrong shipping address please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible to attempt to correct the address. Once the package is shipped, we can't guarantee that Canada Post will be able to change the delivery address. There may be a fee to correct the address once it has left our shipping facility and is in transit with Canada Post, or if the item has arrived back at our facility "return to sender" there may be additional shipping charges required to re-ship your package.